Rules and Regulations
- Winning tickets for all prizes will be randomly selected from a drum supervised by an independent auditor. All draws are open to the public and will take place at the Canadian Red Cross, 133 Troop Ave, Dartmouth, NS.
- 3 Early Bird Draws: Draw no. (1) Friday, November 8, 2013. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST October 25, 2013. Draw no. (2) November 25, 2013. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST November 8, 2013. Draw no. (3) December 13, 2013. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST November 29, 2013.
- Previous Purchaser Draw: Friday January 3, 2014. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST December 24, 2013.
- Multi-Prize Draw: Monday, January 6, 2014. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST December 24, 2013.
- “Live Free for a Year” Draw: Friday, January 3, 2014. Tickets must be purchased before midnight AST December 24, 2013.
- Each ticket is eligible to win. Only 20,000 (or less) Lotomania tickets will be sold. Only 100,000 (or less) 50/50 tickets will be sold. For the 50/50 draw, winner will take half the total amount.
- Prizes are awarded as listed on the ticket stub. Cash may not be substituted for merchandise prizes, unless otherwise stated. No exchanges, returns or refunds. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. All prizes not claimed by August 15, 2014 will be redrawn.
- The Canadian Red Cross retains the right to publish the name, address and photograph of prize winners.
- Ticket purchasers must be of the age of majority in their province of residence.
- The members of the Board of Directors of the Canadian Red Cross, Atlantic Regional Council, Provincial Advisory Committees and all employees of Canadian Red Cross, their spouses and dependant children, are not eligible to win.
All prize winners will be notified by telephone or mail. All cash prizes will be mailed directly to winners. A complete list of winners will be posted on our website www.livefreeforayear.ca
Nova Scotia Lottery # / Nº de loterie de la Nouvelle-Écosse AGD-230330-13 Additional 50/50 AGD-#230332-13
Newfoundland & Labrador Lottery # / Nº de loterie de Terre-Neuve-et-du-Labrador 13-10176800LT Additional 50/50 # 13-10176900LT
Prince Edward Island Lottery # / Nº de loterie de l’Île-du-Prince-Édouard 12210 Additional 50/50 #12211
New Brunswick Lottery # / Nº de loterie du Nouveau-Brunswick 0031138 56 045 Additional 50/50 #0031138 56 046